POLYASPARTIC FLOOR COATING
Our polyaspartic floor coating system is superior to epoxy, used in many do it yourself (DIY) projects. Polyaspartic flooring has better abrasion and chemical resistance than epoxy. It also has a rapid curing time which means our professionally trained installers can refinish your floor in less than a day.
If you want a garage floor that is tough, easy to maintain, and long-lasting, then polyaspartic floor coating is your best solution. It will stand up to the demands of your garage.
- as little as one day installation
- UV stable topcoat that maintains a high glossy finish and doesn’t yellow or fade over time
- excellent abrasion and impact resistance
- chemical resistance to oil, gas, engine coolant, salt, and household chemicals
- easy to clean and maintain
- textured surface which provides more traction than traditional epoxy coatings
- higher heat tolerance than epoxy coatings that resists “hot tire pickup” (where hot tires can leave permanent markings on a floor)
- over a dozen flooring colours to choose from